Client Success Associate (Remote, PST or MST time zone)
Ark, a fast-growing fintech company that offers a cutting-edge investor reporting portal to fund administrators and emerging fund managers, is seeking a business Client Success Associate to join its talented team. The ideal candidate will have up to 2 years of experience in the financial services industry. This role is a remote position that reports to Ark’s San Francisco office; regular travel is not required though occasional travel for team meetings may be required.
Ark serves 450+ customers representing over 3,000 private equity, venture capital, real estate and other private investment funds with over $100B of capital commitments. Our investor reporting portal offers dynamic and detailed capital account reporting and is differentiated because of its scalability and ease of configuration.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the Ark product to assist our clients and internal product team
- Work with our Client Success team to respond to inbound questions from Ark clients in a professional manner
- Manage and build workflows to sync the Operations, Product, and Client success teams.
- Create material to publish on our Knowledge Database through various mediums that effectively elevate our clients understanding of the functionality of the product
- Execute timely projects independently related to company operations and data manipulation
- Master and learn 3rd party platforms to assist in client communications, day-to-day operations, and the growth of Client Success material
- 0-2 years of Client related experience
- Resourceful technical skills to benefit a fast paced and fun problem solving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, solicit feedback, problem solve and navigate complex conversations
- Exposure working with persons professionally in remote settings and the ability to adapt quickly and accurately to situations as they evolve
- Work well in a collaborative, team environment and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple, competing tasks.
- Comfort working in a start-up environment with a strong work ethic and the drive to self-motivate and achieve both individual and firmwide goals
- Desire to learn more about finance and financial technology products and solutions
This Ark Opportunity Offers
- A fun, fast-paced work environment with a growing team
- Ability to make a significant and lasting impact on the company’s success trajectory
- Work with some of the most experienced and talented professionals in the financial services industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the interview process started!