Ark is a web-based operating platform for venture capital and private equity firms, changing the way private investment funds are operated. Founded in Boston in 2017, Ark supports over 400 fund managers, 35,000 end users, and $75bn in committed capital.
The Ark team has a diverse background in operations, fund administration and technology. Over the last five years, we have worked on bringing our product to market and establishing our place as a trusted technology provider. Today, thousands of users use our application to build efficiencies in their businesses and to access their data. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through training, on-boarding, and reliable support.
Who you are
Ark is seeking a self-driven candidate that finds reward in becoming a reliable and trusted resource for our customers. In addition to working with customers, you must have an interest in learning and testing customer workflows within our application. Ark’s team and product is built with a long-term focus, and so a sense of humor, humility, and an approach to work that is prideful is a requirement. This role, if executed, will offer autonomy and room for growth within the company.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Work with our Client Success team to meet SLAs and respond to inbound questions from Ark customers in a professional manner
- Work with our Product team to perform and report findings for on-going, targeted tests of our application
- Create user guides that effectively elevate our clients’ understanding of the functionality of the product
- Develop a deep understanding and become a subject matter expert of the Ark PES product
- Execute timely projects independently related to company operations and data manipulation.
- Learn and utilize 3rd platforms to assist in client communications, day-to-day operations, and the growth of Client Success material.
- Partnering with internal teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- A fun, fast-paced work environment with a growing team
- Ability to make a significant and lasting impact on the company’s success trajectory
- Work with some of the most experienced and talented professionals in the financial services industry
- Unique team building experiences
- Competitive salary, healthcare/dental/vision package, 401(k), commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule and working from home options
- Convenient Copley Square Location
- Snacks, refreshments, coffee, tea and more in the office
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the interview process started!